COVID 19- INFO AND GUIDELINES
In order to guarantee the health and safety of our guests, Hotel dei Congressi has updated its operating standards in accordance with the guidelines for the reopening of activities and the
indications provided by the Italian authorities and the World Health Organisation.
All this while continuing to offer high quality services and the typical warmth of Neapolitan hospitality.
GUIDELINES AND GENERAL INFORMATIONS
- Guests may have their temperature measured upon arrival at the hotel and monitored in the common areas during their stay;
- The use of masks is compulsory outdoors and indoors except when consuming food and drink;
- Guests are kindly requested to maintain a social distance (1 m) from staff and other guests who are not part of the household;
- Guests are kindly asked to avoid gatherings;
- Antibacterial hand hygiene solution dispensers are available to Guests in all areas of the Hotel;
- During the course of the day, thorough cleaning and sanitising processes are carried out in all areas of the Hotel using certified products, in accordance with the guidelines indicated by the World Health Organisation, the Italian health authorities and the Campania Region.
FRONT OFFICE AND ROOMS
- Our Reception desk has been reorganised to ensure social distancing of at least one metre;
- Check-in and check-out will be organised in such a way as to reduce contact and avoid crowds;
- Room keys are sanitised each time before being handed over to Guests;
- It is advisable to avoid using the lifts with other Guests, except with family members;
- In the rooms, information and menus are available trough a QR-code avalaible on your ;
- Each room is sanitised with certified products after every check-out and before every check-in.
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Reservations for the restaurant are compulsory;
- It is compulsory to wear a mask at all times, except during seated consumption of food and drinks;
- Our restaurant and bar staff will provide guests with disposable menus or the QR-code to access and enjoy our proposals;
- Seating capacity has been reorganised in accordance with the rules on social spacing (at least 1 metre). Exceptions will only be made for members of the same family, who may dine together;
- For the solarium area by the pool, we have provided a distance of at least 10 m2; we remind our guests that our pool is accessible from May to mid-October.
- We would like to remind our guests that our swimming pool is accessible from May to mid-October.
- We remind you of the usual hygienic safety rules in swimming pool water: before entering the pool water, take a thorough soapy shower all over your body; it is compulsory to wear a bathing cap; it is forbidden to blow you nose in the water, urinate in the water, spit in the water; baby must wear nappies